Engie Design is committed to making its website accessible, in
accordance with Article 47 of French Law n° 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in ENGIE’s multi-year plan which is currently
being drawn up.
This accessibility statement applies to the engie.design website.
The engie.design website is currently not conformant with the General Accessibility Improvement Framework
(Référentiel Général d’Amélioration de l’Accessibilité in French), referred hereafter as RGAA. The
non-conformances and exemptions are listed below.
The RGAA 4.1 conformance audit carried out by Temesis reveals that:
37.74% of the RGAA criteria are met.
This percentage corresponds to:
20 conforming criteria
33 non-conforming criteria
53 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
- 1.2 - Is each decorative image correctly skipped by assistive technologies?
- 1.3 - For each informative image with a textual alternative, is this alternative relevant (except in special cases) ?
- 1.6 - Does every informative image have a detailed description, where necessary?
- 1.9 - Is each image caption, if necessary, correctly linked to the corresponding image?
- 2.1 - Does each frame have a frame title?
- 3.1 - In each web page, information should not be given only by color. Is this rule respected ?
- 3.2 - In each web page, is the contrast between the color of the text and the color of its background
sufficiently high (except in special cases)?
- 3.3 - In each web page, are the colors used in the interface components or graphic elements carrying
information sufficiently contrasted (excluding special cases)?
- 4.1 - Does each pre-recorded time-based media have, if necessary, a textual transcription or an audio description (except in special cases)?
- 6.1 - Is each link explicit (except in special cases)?
- 6.2 - In each web page, does each link have a title?
- 7.1 - Is each script, if necessary, compatible with assistive technologies?
- 7.3 - Can each script be controlled by the keyboard and by any pointing device (except in special cases)?
- 7.4 - For each script that initiates a context switch, is the user warned or do they have control over it?
- 7.5 - In each web page, are status messages correctly rendered by assistive technologies?
- 8.2 - For each web page, is the generated source code valid according to the specified document type
(excluding special cases)?
- 8.9 - In each web page, tags must not be used only for presentation purposes. Is this rule respected ?
- 9.1 - In each web page, is the information structured by the appropriate use of titles?
- 9.2 - In each web page, is the structure of the document consistent (except in special cases)?
- 10.2 - In each web page, is visible informative content still present when the style sheets are disabled?
- 10.4 - In each web page, is the text still readable when the font size is increased to at least 200%
(excluding special cases)?
- 10.7 - In each web page, for each element receiving the focus, is the focus visible?
- 10.11 - For each web page, can contents be presented without using both vertical scrolling for a window with a height of 256px, or horizontal scrolling for a window with a width of 320px (excluding special cases)?
- 10.13 - In each web page, is it possible to control the additional content that appears on keyboard focus or mouse hover of an interface component
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
Third-party content that is not funded or developed by, and is not under ENGIE’s control (vimeo player);
Files available in desktop formats published prior to September 23, 2018;
Pre-recorded audio and video content, including content with interactive components, published before
September 23, 2020.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 6, 2023.
Technologies used to create this website:
Web page testing was carried out using combinations of the following user agents and screen readers:
NVDA 2022.4, Firefox 109
NVDA 2022.4, Chrome 109
Jaws 22, Chrome 109
Voiceover, Safari, osX 12.0.1
The following tools were used for the assessment:
Colour Contrast Analyser
Web Developer Toolbar
Website pages that underwent conformance tests:
Service Design: https://engie.design/service-design/
Service design mobilize: https://engie.design/service-design/mobilize/
Service design impact: https://engie.design/service-design/impact/
Fluid Design System: https://engie.design/fluid-design-system/
Fluid Design System / Figma:
Fluid Design System / Vanilla JS:
Fluid Design System / UI Guidelines:
Fluid Design System / Templates: https://engie.design/fluid-design-system/templates/
Fluid Design System / Support: https://engie.design/fluid-design-system/support/
Experience index: https://engie.design/experience-index/
Contact information and feedback
If you are unable to access content or a service, you may contact the webmaster to be guided to an accessible
alternative or obtain the content in another format.
This procedure is to be used in the following case:
You have reported an accessibility problem to the webmaster that prevents you from accessing content or one of
the services on the website, and you have not obtained a satisfactory answer.