Welcome developers, here you'll find everything you need to use Fluid Design System to create ENGIE applications.
Migrate from v3 to v4
Web browser compatibility
- Last 2 Chrome major versions (Chrome 80 and 79)
- Last 2 Firefox major versions (Firefox 74 and 73)
- Last Edge major version (Edge 18)
- Last Safari major versions (Safari 13)
- Last 2 Android versions (Chrome android 81, Samsung internet 11.1, UC 12.12)
- Last 2 iOS versions (ios Safari 12.2 to 13.3)
If you are experiencing any issue due to a specific version of a browser, please create an issue on our library git repository.
For other browsers support, you may use Old Browsers Support library (fluid-design-system-obs.js).
- > 0.25%
- not dead
You can use Fluid Design System in multiple ways. Start using it now with:
The package has the following file structure:
If you have any issues while getting set up with Fluid Design System, please create an issue or a request on our library git repository.